ATTO ThunderStream® RAID Storage Controllers
ATTO's ThunderStream RAID Storage Controllers allow you to easily add RAID capability into any SAS or SATA JBOD (Just a Bunch of Disks) storage arrays as well as tape storage devices. Simply plug any 3rd party storage into this independent storage controller head, a few clicks and instantly you have added all the high performance and data protection of RAID.
ThunderStream RAID Storage Controllers are the only standalone devices available that are fully open and compatible with any manufacturer's storage products. This family of controllers is perfect for those that want to integrate all of their storage with a simple, uniform and independent controller to build their own arrays.
And because it is built on ATTO's long history of fast and reliable RAID technology, you can be assured that your data is protected and delivered with smooth performance for whatever your application demands.
ThunderStream® RAID Storage Controllers
ThunderStream® Thunderbolt™ 2 Connectivity Products
- RAID levels 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 provide protection with fast data access
- Adaptive Path Optimization provides redundant paths for storage connections
- Tunable rebuilds gives full application performance with continuous access to storage
- Connects easily to disks & tape, JBOD and RAID storage
- ConfigTool™ tools enables management, monitoring & configuration with an intuitive GUI.
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology for smooth high performance data streaming
- DriveAssure™ technology eliminate wasted time, replacing good drives and unnecessary costs
- Autonomous functionality – Provides continuous operation when not connected to the host system. Also, supports hot plug devices
- Windows® and Mac® certified (Linux when supported)
- Portable Solution – Equipped to handle the need for RAID portability
– 20Gb Thunderbolt to 6Gb SAS/SATA with support for up to 128 disk or tape devices